Muskie Mafia Forum  

Go Back   Muskie Mafia Forum > MuskieMafia Forums > Tournament Central

Old 08-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Minnow

Quist is on a distinguished road
Default Mafia Scores at PMTT in Chipewa Flowage

Two of the three Mafia teams score fish at the Chip! Fishing at the Chip was brutal all week with water temps in the upper 80's, and the muskies pretty much doing nothing. Few follows and even fewer fish caught goin into the start of the tournament, thunder storms Thursday and Friday night did help to cool the water temps for Satuday. Fourteen fish were caught Saturday, with most of the teams the only fish they saw were the ones they caught. Cooler temps, wind and clouds greeted us Sunday morning, despite the forecast of bright sun all day. The weather kicked the fish into gear somewhat. Fourteen more fish were caught on Sunday with the winning team catching a PMTT first 5 fish in one day to run away with the first place prize. Jeff and Dell caught a 47.25" first thing Sunday morning for 5th place and big fish of the day. Jermome and I continue to hang in there with our 3rd fish in as many tournaments with a 40" good enough for 10th place. I'll be posting more and videos as soon as I get everything together, we got some realy cool head cam videos, so make sure to check them out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0057.jpg (79.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0082.jpg (89.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0091.jpg (85.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Quist; 08-16-2010 at 08:40 PM.