Muskie Mafia Forum  

Go Back   Muskie Mafia Forum > MuskieMafia Forums > Tournament Central

Old 04-06-2009, 05:54 PM

kyduckndeer is on a distinguished road
Default Fun at the Cave

Hey guys had a great time while you guys were at Cave Run. Wished the fish cooperated more but the evenings sure made up for it. Hope some of you can make it back as see the Cave rock this fall. Take care and see you soon.

Hope you guys ate well anyhow.

THE COOK
Old 04-06-2009, 09:42 PM

theseeker is on a distinguished road

i don't know what is better in kentucky the fishing or the mountain spring water. had a blast thanks for everything. take care see you guys soon. marc (theseeker)
Old 04-07-2009, 07:10 PM

Marc,

I know its a year away but we should plan dinner for next year. Even when the fishing is not great we still have a heck of a time at night.

BTW, did you look at the results--- if you guys had landed that fish you could have placed in the top 6 with big fish of the day on Sunday (that would have been a nice check). The one that shook off for me would have done the same.

If a frog had wings ....we you know. Fishing is fishing. I truly enjoyed the weekend and hope you guys can get back down this fall.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:11 PM

C.C. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
i don't know what is better in kentucky the fishing or the mountain spring water. had a blast thanks for everything. take care see you guys soon. marc (theseeker)
Hey Marc, Greg said to tell you hi and he misses you!! I had a BLAST!!! You guys are so much fun! Can't wait till this fall!
Old 04-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Muskie Master

Kozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hay Tad, Got your measage. Your father did win. 82.50.
I will send 100. Thanks for everything. Going to set up a fishing report page. Posts will be set up for different states. Looking foward to your the good reports from the Cave.
Talk, and see ya soon. Set the hook,
Jeff (Kozz)
Old 04-08-2009, 09:39 AM

theseeker is on a distinguished road

c.c. i did not spend all that time getting to know greg, so you could move in and take him away. becareful he doesn't just get emotional, he squirts. ask your boy mike. he does a great impersonation. take care guys see you later.
marc
Old 04-08-2009, 08:05 PM

C.C. is on a distinguished road

Thanks for giving permission!! Mike does do a great impression. The fishing still sucks. Mike's client caught a shorty and another guide boat moved 1 fish. The Corp is still pulling the Lake hard. Will keep ya'll informed as we go.

Kozz let us know when you get the baits. Hope you like them. They are not professionally done, but have a nice Kentucky touch. Dad just enjoys making them. There is nothing like catching a fish on a bait you make yourself.

Last edited by C.C.; 04-08-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:07 AM
Muskie Master

Kozz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baits

C.C.
You know it. Cant waight to get out and try them. I will be out on the 18th for a guide trip. The Mafia tourney is on the 19th. Wont be getting out this Easter weekend. Thanks for the post. I will be setting up some fishing report forums, listing the Cave as one. Want to try to get some people down there to experience the good fishing on the Cave. Work in progress. I know the fishing is ready to get good there in the next few weeks. The big girls should be moving soon. Keep me posted, and talk soon.
The Kozz
Old 04-09-2009, 06:17 PM

Kozz,

Sorry I missed your call last night. Your package was sent out this morning. Look for it in the next few days and let me know when you get it. We want to see some pictures.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:43 AM

Mike Tackett is on a distinguished road
Default Muskie Mafia Gang

Hey Kozz, Sorry it took me so long to log in! Pmtt weekend was a blast and everybody here @ the shop loved you guys being here. Just keep watch on our fishing reports, the CAVE is getting ready to get HOT!!!!!!!!! Look forward to you guys getting down in the fall. Thanks from Mike and all the gang @ TNT MUSKY GUIDES and Outfitters and CAVE RUN PRO SHOP.